|
again&again
|
|||
|
tagboard |
hello
![]() " i know i am not perfect but there's a part of me that's worth keeping" me
music
| ||
I have my new blog yes! one of my closest friend encourages me to make this one. Actually I used to blog before in tabulas site but unfortunately I did not have a chance to update it. Anyway where should I start, ok hmm.. I went to bed at 2am which is not right. i know? I cant help not to sleep early especially when im watching gossip girl online haha. im so addicted to it. I woke up 11am which turned out to be late again. My little sister told me that my bestfriend called me 3 times and she also added that mela was laughing, knowing that im still sleeping. haha. we were supposed to meet a while ago. however, my cousin is asking for a help on her system proposal. oh dba in demand si maam. Later I am going to visit my aunt's new house and i should also help them to fix their things. |
|||