|
again&again
|
|||
|
tagboard |
hello
![]() " i know i am not perfect but there's a part of me that's worth keeping" me
music
| ||
Lately before I go to sleep I always have random thoughts in my mind. I have always felt deeply about many people and many things in my life. I am learning to enjoy more things in a simple way like meeting new friends, having a good relationship with them, hanging out with them and laugh until we cry. There were also some of them touched my heart in a different way. there are some na i did not expect na maging friends kami for a long time. This vacation I spend most of my time being with my bestfriend. I remember when I was still in high school mahilig ako sa letters, i love to receive letters, cards from my friends. Madalas ako magpagawa sa kanila like namimilit pa ko. Naisip ko kasi nun na hindi lahat ng kasama ko nung time na yun eh makakasama ko pa sa susunod. At least kung hindi man meron akong something memorable from them para everytime na mababasa ko yun maaalala ko sila :) One day my bestfriend gave me a letter it was written on a bond paper it says that "Musta kana? blah blah.. and sa huli may nakalagay matuto ka na magtipid tama na ang gastos sige ka mauubusan ka na ng pera nyan." natawa ako kasi puro sermon yung nakalagay tapos super iksi lang. tapos kinausap ko sya sabi ko "bakit ba pag nagletter ka ang iksi pero pag ako ang haba" ui nagalit si mam. hehe.. and then one time it was my birthday she gave me a card and it says there "im sorry if maiksi lang ako magsulat I believe kasi that actions speak louder than words. Happy birthday, Happy Chinese New year and Happy Valentines na din". hehe its so funny to remember those things. And now I realized that she was right. She proved herself kahit na magkaiba kami ng school she is always there for me when I need her. I'll never forget how she lend me her shoulder to cry on when my mom died. Until now she is still there witnessing all the sad and happy moments in my life. My prayer is to bless her and help me to be a good friend not only to her but also to others. Labels: bestfriend, friend, letters |
|||