again&again
tagboard
hello

" i know i am not perfect but there's a part of me that's worth keeping"
me
Im therese. Enjoy reading! :)

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

October 2009

November 2009
music



I am SICK
Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yes again and again. What’s new about it?

Last Friday I wasn’t able to attend the General Assembly of the CSIT cause I need to pay the monthly amortization of my ate’s condo at the eastwest bank ,for it’s already due on that day. It was 12:30pm where I am waiting for an air conditioned bus cause it was really hot. While I’m waiting I can feel the sweat drip down my back cause it’s really hot then the aircon bus came by and I got on.

When I came home I start coughing and my throat began to itch. I took some meds for me to feel better. On that night I also had a body massage by ate lani cause I felt some pain in my back. The next day I began to start coughing, I experienced uncomfortable feeling and I can’t control it, I kept on hiding it cause perhaps some people might think that I have an Ah1n1 virus. When I’m on my way home again I am still coughing and a headache hits me. I felt so tired and weary. I bought some fruits, meds and Gatorade. I got home. My restless body fell down slowly in my bed and started me to take a nap.

When I woke up I never felt any better in fact I had a slight fever so I took some meds forever meds I’m so tired of taking meds in my everyday life. I also tried to eat a lot of fruits and drank plenty of fluids. I’m so worried thinking that I might already have an ah1n1. I have called my aunt and asking for an advice she said that it is normal nowadays “dahil sa paiba iba ng panahon” just drink plenty of fluids and sleep early. As of now I feel much better “sinat na lang and konting ubo” hopefully I can go to school tomorrow. Thanks to the “sinigang na sabaw ni daddy”.

Labels: , ,


Designer / Mira Muhayat