|
again&again
|
|||
|
tagboard |
hello
![]() " i know i am not perfect but there's a part of me that's worth keeping" me
music
| ||
The day before this, dona had planned to meet justin on Wednesday. I can’t believe that it 's going to happen :O On the next day finally we have seen each other again after 1 year and 4 mos oha! We watched Transformers 2 Revenge of the fallen at the Mall of Asia. I'm with dona,jamie and justin. I really enjoyed talking to him. He’s funny pala. Hehe. I also like his eyelashes he looks like “santino”. The movie was astounding even though I haven’t still watched the part 1. Megan fox is really hot. She has an attractive blue eyes and a good body. There are so many upcoming movies that I would like to watch. So movie date friends?:) Labels: friends, moa, tranformers2 |
|||