again&again
tagboard
hello

" i know i am not perfect but there's a part of me that's worth keeping"
me
Im therese. Enjoy reading! :)

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

October 2009

November 2009
music



She is a pest
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
This girl pisses me of. she's like a stalker oh i mean more than a stalker. I know her, she knows me because of her boyfriend. We haven't met but I don't have any plans to meet her. She has been bugging me for over a year and I thought this time she's already done. However last night I received a message from her in my multiply account saying that "im sorry naview kita naclick ko kasi di sinasadya tc" and I've seen her in my viewing history. What the heck is wrong with her. Why she keeps on viewing my accounts, imitating my photos, poses and captions. Sending me nonsense messages. She even add my friends on her account and send some messages. that is totally uncool. she's so annoying pretending that she just wanted me to be her friend. Well i really dont like to be your friend. Why she can't just mind her own page and stop annoying me.

Anyway this is my message for you stop acting like an innocent child because you can never be like me in a million years so stop trying. I think you have to deal with your insecurities .

Let's just look at the brighter side "idol nya ko eh" :))

Labels: ,


Designer / Mira Muhayat