again&again
tagboard
hello

" i know i am not perfect but there's a part of me that's worth keeping"
me
Im therese. Enjoy reading! :)

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

October 2009

November 2009
music



Sometimes
Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sometimes I feel different. Sometimes I feel like being alone. I just don’t feel doing much or going out. It's just like being on my own to sort things out, go somewhere where it is quiet and just think about nothing. I guess that's unusual for me to feel that way. di naman kasi ako ganun eh.

I don’t know.

I just feel it.


"Sometimes I feel like everything is wrong
All these actions take me and make myself insane
But the only thing is now; its for today
As tomorrow brings me back to clean rain

I look to the past for a comforting scene
Unfortunately it keeps hopes for the wrong things
Other things kill the pain, indulging in the rain
Clean away the tragedy as I dig myself further insane.

Death whelms in my heart trying to find
The one who was lost in the past
I wish I could bring back all those times
But now I have grown and found a path

Sometimes I know everything will be alright
With time passing its only a matter of signs
Telling me where to go in this unforgiving life
But I’ll always know in heart the past I’ll never find" :(

Labels: , ,


Designer / Mira Muhayat