|
again&again
|
|||
|
tagboard |
hello
![]() " i know i am not perfect but there's a part of me that's worth keeping" me
music
| ||
I've been trying to focus my thoughts, feelings on the positive things lately. However, it’s difficult for me sometimes, which sounds terrible but it's true. My pessimism has been truly striking me but I think I'm more a constant worrier than a pessimist. I believe that most of this comes from the simple fact that the older you get, the more you become aware of the things around you.
Sometimes I wish I could possibly go back being a little girl who thought everything was safe, happy and perfect. Quite honestly, I really miss my mom. I find that it's a lot more difficult to keep an optimistic outlook when you become aware of all the sadness and bad things in your life. Anyway, I've tried to soak up the good things in my life. And I hope I can continue to do it. I want to find a way to bring back my optimism. I really do. Help me God. :'( |
|||