again&again
tagboard
hello

" i know i am not perfect but there's a part of me that's worth keeping"
me
Im therese. Enjoy reading! :)

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

October 2009

November 2009
music



dysmenorrhea
Friday, October 2, 2009

hi blog. emm back with my new layout again. This time I just want it to be colorful and simple.


right now im having dysmenorrhea and i dont know if I could get used to having cramps during my menstruation. Grabe. It was about 6am when the pain woke me up and I could not sleep again. I felt my lower abdomen cramp. I didn't know that I was having my period already until I felt wet. So I tried to stand up and rushed to the bathroom to pee. then "i knew it" I changed my clothes and went back to my bed. After a few minutes I felt the pain worsen then I went to our kitchen searched our medicine box for mefenamic acid crap! there's no mefenamic acid. I found my eficascent oil my pain reliver. I put some on my lower abdomen and lower back. Then I became dizzy, my feet and hands became cold so I went back again to my bed. I started crying and moaned "In Jesus name". I didn't know that I fell asleep. And as I woke up I drank plenty of water and took meds for my lungs.

Thank God I feel much better and the pain subsided. I hope it will never happen to me again.

Labels: ,


Designer / Mira Muhayat