again&again
tagboard
hello

" i know i am not perfect but there's a part of me that's worth keeping"
me
Im therese. Enjoy reading! :)

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

October 2009

November 2009
music



Music of my life
Thursday, October 22, 2009

Music plays a huge role in my life. It has been my great companion by which makes me forget all my problems. It is also a way of expressing my feelings in a situation especially in sorrows and happiness. Music also describes me as person and for who I am. Every time I get upset or mad I just listen to it and let it wrap itself to my problems and pull them away from me.

As I was browsing my music files, I listened to the song "On the side of me" by Corrinne May. Actually I already heard this song a lot of times but I'm not paying much attention with the lyrics.


"I'm not the easiest person to love

I'm often the one who lets things go unresolved

Yet you choose to be

On the side of me

Everyone needs a friend to hold

When it's cold outside

And there's no place to go

All alone I cried

There was no place to go

I remember when nobody cared

But you.."


This song really suits me in my mood. I suddenly realized how I miss my friends. I hope that they also realize how much I love them.

Labels: ,


Designer / Mira Muhayat